September 21, 2010

Nonpareil explosion

Remember how this happened today?


See all those little red nonpareils on the floor (ignore my super stoked dog)? Yeah, while attempting to tidy up my workspace, I managed to drop the bag of them in such a way that the entire contents spilled out onto the floor. And they didn't even spill out that quickly. I was kind of stunned and just watched for a good 5 or 6 seconds as thousands of these things bounced and scattered about the ENTIRE kitchen (and parts of the living and laundry rooms). Well I managed to wrangle some into a dustpan but missed the trash bin when I went to dump them out. Completely ridiculous 3 Stooges situation.
Aaaanyway, I really just wanted to post a photo of my latest cupcakes -- some simple vanilla on vanilla wedding ideas (complete with nonpareils, raawr!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio